Derelict boats in Krabi
When most people go to Krabi they take longboats to nearby islands to bask in tropical paradise. They rarely just walk on the waters edge all day. Mostly, most people are right. Longboats to the islands are definitely the thing to do. They’re cheap and scenic and the islands are amazing. But, I saw these boats whilst walking. So, there’s that.
Tune in next time for either a jalapeno popper recipe or a retelling of a bus ride to KL. Depending on if I feel like making poppers this week or not.
- I’m Back! - May 11, 2017
- Refusal of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - August 27, 2014
- Yahoo Travel Doesn’t Know From Night Markets - August 23, 2014
- The Murray Affair - August 9, 2014
- San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2014 - June 30, 2014
- Tom Robbins and 4 Ladies - June 10, 2014
- And I or And me - May 14, 2014
- How Weird Street Faire, 2014 San Francisco - May 5, 2014
- Sleep, School and Work - April 27, 2014
- Astrology is a lie - April 7, 2014