The Murray Affair
Last night I attended The Murray Affair which was an art show at San Francisco Public Works centered around Bill Murray himself. It was far from medium talent.
There were hundreds of paintings and other assorted Murray themed artwork. There were multiple bars, a “Meatballs” food cart, a dance floor and hundreds of Murray-heads. It was pretty awesome.
Numerous people came in costumes or Murray t-shirts and everybody was super nice. If I learned anything from last night it’s that Bill Murray fans are just a bit better class of people than the average.
For a full visual journey into the world’s first and only Bill Murray themed art show check out my Flickr photo Album.
- Refusal of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - August 27, 2014
- Yahoo Travel Doesn’t Know From Night Markets - August 23, 2014
- The Murray Affair - August 9, 2014
- San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2014 - June 30, 2014
- Tom Robbins and 4 Ladies - June 10, 2014
- And I or And me - May 14, 2014
- How Weird Street Faire, 2014 San Francisco - May 5, 2014
- Sleep, School and Work - April 27, 2014
- Astrology is a lie - April 7, 2014
- Y’all need to calm down about Affirmative Action - April 6, 2014