My business model for The Strategic Retreat is a pretty simple bait and switch. Step 1: Don’t even attempt to make money. Step 2: Get majority of hits via one cookie recipe. Step 3: Once readers are lured in with cookies hit em with my own brand of extreme right/left -but never center- perspective. So far, so good.
In reality there are more steps and sub-points but you get the idea. As not to get too hung up on details; today’s cookies are dreads. Specifically, white people with dreads. Not everyone lives in a world where they trip over dreaded white people on their way to work. I do. These were taken last year in Portland on Alberta Street.
- I’m Back! - May 11, 2017
- Refusal of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - August 27, 2014
- Yahoo Travel Doesn’t Know From Night Markets - August 23, 2014
- The Murray Affair - August 9, 2014
- San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2014 - June 30, 2014
- Tom Robbins and 4 Ladies - June 10, 2014
- And I or And me - May 14, 2014
- How Weird Street Faire, 2014 San Francisco - May 5, 2014
- Sleep, School and Work - April 27, 2014
- Astrology is a lie - April 7, 2014