Sleep, School and Work
My blogging consistency has been, and will continue to be, hampered by sleep, school and work. I had some problems with a CPAP leak for the past couple of weeks, which basically means my nights were spent suffocating instead of sleeping. I began a new job on Thursday, which means my weekdays and Saturdays will be spent toiling. I begin teaching myself Calc and Stats next week and begin summer classes for my MBA program in less than a month.
The CPAP issue appears to be mostly resolved but the 45-60 hour work week in addition to a marketing class and self-teaching myself 2 math classes will change my blogging schedule a bit. Which is too bad, as I always have plenty to say.
My goal is to post at least one post a week, on Sundays, and maybe a random post on various days of the week depending on my fatigue level. This is my life now, a life of limited free time. I’m hoping that once I get used to the life of a normal human I’ll actually thrive. I’ve never been successful with an abundance of free time and I tend to be more productive with structure and focus.
In short: I’ll still be blogging but I’ll be sleepy whilst doing it.
- I’m Back! - May 11, 2017
- Refusal of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - August 27, 2014
- Yahoo Travel Doesn’t Know From Night Markets - August 23, 2014
- The Murray Affair - August 9, 2014
- San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2014 - June 30, 2014
- Tom Robbins and 4 Ladies - June 10, 2014
- And I or And me - May 14, 2014
- How Weird Street Faire, 2014 San Francisco - May 5, 2014
- Sleep, School and Work - April 27, 2014
- Astrology is a lie - April 7, 2014